|Forum Home > FORUM RULES > Cyberspace Forum Rules|
Bakugan Cyberspace Forum Rules!
We expect you to follow Common Sense and Standard Online Forum and Blog Etiquette with regards to your fellow members. To put things in order, we've put the following rules to maintain the goals of this forum.By registering on this web site, you hereby agree to abide by the following rules and regulations and you agree to be contacted by the administrators, regardless of your account settings, when it becomes necessary to do so regarding your account activity.
General Forum Rules
1. Be polite. No profanity of any kind. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
2. No flaming, bashing, trolling or harassing other members. While we do allow members to debate and voice their own opinions, there will be a limit to how far a heated debate can go.
3. Respect all members, new or old. Disparaging remarks towards others about race, gender, origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, personal politics and religion will NOT be tolerated.
4. Flaming, even in self-defense, is strictly prohibited. If you have something to say, say it respectfully or not at all. If someone is harassing you either use the report function or contact a staff member directly. Replying to a flame post will likely result in the removal of your post as well. Flambaiting, or attempting to draw other members into personally attacking you or each other is also not allowed.
5. No spamming. If you SPAM other members in any manner, your account will be disabled. Do not contact anyone to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them.
6. Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. Do not share your account log-in with anyone.
7. No inappropriate pictures/banners/graphics are to be posted at any time. Inappropriate includes profanity, nudity, sexual innuendos, and much more.
8. No remarks about someone's grammar. Treat others with respect and help out when you can.
9. Only one account is allowed. Multiple accounts will be automatically banned without prior notice.
10. When you leave just leave. Do not make a post or thread about it. When you go on vacation you can PM other members or leave a message on your signature.
Any post not meeting these guidelines may be removed with or without notice.
1. No posting of pornographic content of any kind.
2. No duplicate topics. Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before.
3. Make sure you are creating the topic on the right category. Also make sure the topic you are creating clearly reflects the topic you are addressing. Do not make generic titles such as “Question”, “I need help”, or in full capitals, with an obscene amount of periods, exclamation remarks, question marks, etc.
4. All posts should be made in English. Posts or topics in foreign languages will be closed or removed.
5. Posting words or URLs that are censored by adding spaces, dots or substituting characters; or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place by Bakugan Cyberspace Admins are not allowed. If you feel a word or URL is unjustly censored, contact us.
6. You may not link in any manner to sites or to URLs containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence or are determined inappropriate by the admins to the forum.
7. All posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and account may be banned.
8. Do not make meaningless posts or SPAM posts just to reach a number of posts or member level.
9. When posting, make sure you stay on topic, off topic will be removed.
10. Refrain from double posting.
11. Do not repost removed posts or threads.
12. Do not post someone's personal information without the proper consent.
13. Do not revive old topics
14. No Posting Ads of any Site
User Profile and Signatures
Users have the option to customize their account but should follow these rules.
1. Do not use account name to impersonate, or attempt to impersonate Bakugan Cyberspace staff, user groups or any entity you are not associated with.
2. Pornographic images are not allowed in profile pictures. Inappropriate texts are also prohibited.
3. Signatures may not contain links to URLs containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence or are determined inappropriate by the admins.
4. Any signature that is offensive or insulting to other members, or the Bakugan Cyberspace is prohibited.
5. Any Ads or link(s) to other sites promoting your own product on your signature or avatar is strictly prohibited.
Bakugan Cyberspace admins reserve the right to change or remove your signature and profile image at any time.Bakugan Cyberspace admins reserve the right to modify or change these terms at any time without notice. Each member has a responsibility to remain informed of current Bakugan Cyberspace forum rules.Finally, any abuse towards the admins and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
Last but not the least, have fun! Enjoy your time spent at Bakugan Cyberspace, contribute, discuss and make friends with other Bakugan fans.