Marinepyre

Hi I'm new

How do i start off?

where and how do i begin to battle other people

September 28, 2013 at 5:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kai_ninja
Site Owner

Hello Marine!

To start off you must first read the brawling guide then go to forums and create a brawling profile and wait for it to be approved by a admin or game master.The battles take place in the forums also in the new vestroia cities or training rooms.Once you create your profile let me know so we can do an example battle so you can get the hang of things.If you have any other questions just ask me ok.

September 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bakuman123

kai_ninja at September 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Hello Marine!

To start off you must first read the brawling guide then go to forums and create a brawling profile and wait for it to be approved by a admin or game master.The battles take place in the forums also in the new vestroia cities or training rooms.Once you create your profile let me know so we can do an example battle so you can get the hang of things.If you have any other questions just ask me ok.

WAit I checked the forums but I do not know where to go to make the brawling acount and to battle so please give me a link or something

October 1, 2013 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kai_ninja
Site Owner

http://bakuganplanett.webs.com/apps/forums/show/14540641-profile-database profile

October 2, 2013 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cameronbrooks

I agree!

--
January 6, 2014 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.